Nov 14, 2011

Restaurant Review

1) “There is no love sincerer than the love of food. “ Said by George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) in Man and Superman (1903) act1. If someone desire for food, the thoughts of it is hundred percent pure and by instinct. So I follow my instinct picked this restaurant--Spices Restaurant and Bar.


2) The perfect place to enjoy dinner with your lover, your friends and family! Enjoying the authentic Chinese spicy food with melody and graceful environment. You could see the river though the window or you could sit outside just fell like you are sitting on the river.

3) Attention all my friends!!!!!
I have found a so delicious restaurant in Forster City. I just love it and every thing it has. You cannot believe how much I’ve eaten there, and I take home the lefts, they are even taste better the second day! What a magic!